Basic overview of the Gammabright Mod:
Do you ever find yourself wandering the baron wasteland that is Minecraftia and think to yourself, I wish it was brighter around here? If the answer to this question is yes, then the Gammabright Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 may be just the thing for you! But what exactly does it do? This mod is an advanced brightness and fullbright mod- Once toggled, it adjusts the game gamma setting which lights up EVERYTHING in the GAME! Including, mobs, blocks, entities…
How to use the Gammabright Mod:
There is no real way to use the Gammabright Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Gammabright Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Gammabright Mod:
- Light up the world to your liking with a simple tap of a key!
- Adjust your brightness in-game using the arrow keys!
- Create easy and smooth lighting fades for Minecraft videos!
- This mod supports client and minecraft multiplayer, never be unable to see at night and in caves again!
- You are also fully able to see everything when swimming or sailing!
How to Install the Gammabright Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Gammabright Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Gammabright Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Gammabright Mod.