Basic overview of the Gem Buffs Mod:
The Gem Buffs Mod, created by the developer fut_headwiiboy222, adds in new gem abilities. The developer describes the mod as adding a set of gems which all have different abilities. They only take up one inventory space and all you have to do is activate them every now and again with a simple right click! So what are you waiting for, download the mod today and enjoy it for Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8. The mod is 100% complete and needs to be installed with Minecraft Forge as a dependency.
How to use the Gem Buffs Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Gem Buffs Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Gem Buffs Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Gem Buffs Mod.
Key Features of the Gem Buffs Mod:
- Each gem only takes up one inventory slot and has multiple abilities and boosts.
- Some gems also have beacon (e.g. haste and jump boost), and some mods have hidden boosts like saturation.
- Lentient crafting recipes are also in this mod.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Gem Buffs Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Gem Buffs Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.