Basic overview of the Genetics Mod:
Ever wanted to let out your inner mad scientist? Well now you can with the Genetics Mod! Extract animals dna with the dna extractor by right clicking on them. Then mix it with another animal or mob to create a new type of dna! Eventually leading to the spawning of a new hideous creation! Crafting recipes can be found in the pictures album. Theres two ways you can create the mixed dna, one is to put two different dnas in the crafting table and combine them…or you can combine them within the dna extractor!
How to use the Genetics Mod:
There is no real way to use the Genetics Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Genetics Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Genetics Mod:
- This mod allows you to mess around with the DNA of creatures and humans alike.
- Doing this will allow you to spawn your own creatures by messing around with genetics.
- Basic combonations of the creeper, spider, zombie, cow, chicken, and pig.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Genetics Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Genetics Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Genetics Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Genetics Mod.