Basic overview of the Ghosts Mod:
The Ghosts Mod is a simple but effective mod available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10. The mod only really adds one big feature to the game, and that is the mob, the Ghost. The Ghost spawns randomly, will try to kill you, and will drop ghost when you kill it.
How to use the Ghosts Mod:
To use the Ghosts Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Ghosts Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Ghosts Mod.
Key Features of the Ghosts Mod:
- The mod adds in a ghost to the game that you can currently spawn in with a spawn egg.
- The ghost will also spawn randomly in the world, as well as spawning when you or a villager dies.
- After you kill the Ghost, it will drop ghost dust. You can use this dust to create ingots and then a Ghost sword!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Ghosts Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Ghosts Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Ghosts Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Ghosts Mod. The developer released all of the features for the mod upon initial release so I can’t really see him updating the mod any further. The mod is so small that there is nothing left to add.