Basic overview of the Giacomo Fishing Net Mod:
The Giacomo Fishing Net Mod, created by the developer Zacomat, adds in a giant fishing net oppose to the vanilla fishing rod. The giant net makes it a lot easier to catch fish or anything you find in the sea. As well as throwing it in the sea, you can throw it on your enemies or even on your friends – just for fun. You can craft the fishing net with vanilla materials, with wool and string. The mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8. Best of all it is compatible with a range of other mods and dependencies.
How to use the Giacomo Fishing Net Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Giacomo Fishing Net Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Giacomo Fishing Net Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Giacomo Fishing Net Mod:
- The Giacomo Fishing Net Mod adds in a giant fishing net that makes it easy to catch fish.
- Throw the net on enemies and friends, and craft it out of vanilla wool, it’s that easy!
- The mod is really subtle and allows you to maintain the vanilla feel of Minecraft.
.The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Giacomo Fishing Net Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Giacomo Fishing Net Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.