Basic overview of the Giacomo Foundry Mod:
The Giacomo Foundry Mod, created by the developer Zacomat, adds in a new machine that recycles material into vanilla material. The recyclable materials are those that can be obtained by melting in the furnace. If an object is built with recyclable materials then it can be smelted in the foundry to recover the materials of which it is composed. The non-recyclable parts of an object will be burned and will be lost. But beware, items containing fuels can cause fire, items containing gunpowder can cause explosions. The mod is available for 1.8 and 1.7.10.
How to use the Giacomo Foundry Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Giacomo Foundry Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Giacomo Foundry Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Giacomo Foundry Mod:
- The Giacomo Foundry Mod recycles materials that have been used before.
- If an item has been crafted with recyclable materials then you can use the new machine to recover the original elements.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Giacomo Foundry Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Giacomo Foundry Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.