Basic overview of the Gilded Mod:
The Gilded Mod is a brand new, medieval style mod created by the developer: “GildedGam3r”. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, and is regularly updated by a very experienced developer. The mod is very much a work in progress with things such as bows and crossbows being worked on everyday. The texture work and graphic work is awesome and in general the mod is just top notch!
How to use the Gilded Mod:
There is no real way to use the Gilded Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Gilded Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Gilded Mod:
- Adds in a variety of new powerful armours into the game, including godly armour, imbued, gilded, sentinel and palladium armour. Each has its own unique characteristic and ability.
- Some of the mobs in this mod are tough, including the gilded dragon and the gilded god.
- Crossbows, bows and ranged weapons are currently being worked on by the developer.
How to Install the Gilded Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Gilded Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Gilded Mod:
- The latest update for the Gilded Mod added in compatibility for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8. The developer also added some more texturing into the mod, and not to mention increasing the compatibility with external downloads.