Basic overview of the God of Nether Mod:
The God of Nether mod is a fantastic mod created by ‘kmorevil666’. This mod adds in many things, ores, new weapons and armour, but most importantly, it adds in a boss mob into the nether entitled “Sutren”. This mod is availabe for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is compatible with all of the latest dependencies including Forge and MCPATCHER. It is also compatible with servers, so download it and battle the god of nether with your friends!
How to use the God of Nether Mod:
There is no real way to use the God of Nether Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
God of Nether Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the God of Nether Mod:
- Adds in Ayer and Ruby ore. Ayer is the stronger of the two ores and is more durable. Ruby is found commonly among caves and both resources can be used in crafting.
- Craft the ores into new weapon, tool and armour sets.
- The Sutren is the new boss mob that has been added in.
- Currently you can spawn him in with an egg and it is quite buggy – but updates are expected soon.
How to Install the God of Nether Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the God of Nether Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the God of Nether Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.