Basic overview of the Good Night’s Sleep Mod:
The Good Night’s Sleep Mod for Minecraft 1.7.2 adds two new dimensions into the game. The dream dimension, and nightmare dimension. Both of the these new worlds are accessed in an interesting way, you have to sleep in the corresponding bed, rather than through a portal! I highly recommend this fantastic modification!
How to use the Good Night’s Sleep Mod:
To use the Good Night’s Sleep Mod, first of all you need to download and install it. Next, simply decide which dimension you want to access and sleep in the corresponding bed. From there, you can access many of the features that are specific to either the Dream World or the Nightmare World!
Good Night’s Sleep Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Good Night’s Sleep Mod:
- To access the dream world, you need to craft a ‘Luxurious Bed’. Which is made with eight ‘Hope’ mushrooms and a vanilla bed. The same is true for the Nightmare bed, but instead you must use ‘Despair’ mushrooms when crafting.
- Within the Good Dream Dimension, you can find and craft items such as the Candy Ore, the Rainbow Ore and the Positite Ore. You can then craft armour, tool and weapon sets from these ores!
- As it stands, this mod is very new to the scene and is not 100% completed! The Nightmare world has fewer items to craft and is less extensive in its updates!
How to Install the Good Night’s Sleep Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Good Night’s Sleep Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Good Night’s Sleep Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.