Basic overview of the GoodyBags Mod:
The GoodyBags Mod, created by the developer TehNut adds in the ability to create and place custom loot bags in your world. There are many mods that do this already but this one of the quickest and most effective ways to do it. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and also 1.8. As the mod stands now, there are three different types of loot bags, or goodybags, to create and they all have different abilities and characteristics. The mod can act as standalone or also be installed with Minecraft Forge.
How to use the GoodyBags Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of GoodyBags Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
GoodyBags Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the GoodyBags Mod:
- Spawn Bag – Spawns in a player’s inventory when they first join the world. Meant to replace the inventory spam that has become current modded Minecraft. I guess you can use it for other things, too.
- Loot Bag – Generates in dungeon chests with a configurable weight.
- Prize Bag – Meant to be given to players as a reward for completing something. Similar to the HQM bags.
- Is compatible with a range of Minecraft mods, perfect for any mod pack.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the GoodyBags Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the GoodyBags Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8. However because the mod has only just been released, there are currently no other public changelogs at this time.