Basic overview of the Granite Mod:
The Granite Mod is a small addon for Minecraft created by the developer BattleCraft52. This developer has also brought out the beta mod, which adds a whole new range of items including Granite. However if you only want granite separately then you can download this mod. This mod is compatible with many other mods and texture packs so there is no reason not to download it.
How to use the Granite Mod:
There is no real way to use the Granite Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Granite Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Granite Mod:
- This mod adds granite ore into the game. It has a high durability rate and is averagely rare.
- You can craft the granite into its own set of armour, tools and weapons.
- You can also transform the ore into a building material by smelting it. This will give you a granite block.
- The mod is compatible with external dependencies, and also can be installed on servers and client.
How to Install the Granite Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Granite Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Granite Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Granite Mod