Basic overview of the Graphite Mod:
The Graphite Mod adds graphite, graphite tools, weapons and new blocks including the compressed carbon blocks. From these new additions you can craft compressed carbon tools, weapons, armor and also a block which is indestructible and can only be destroyed by compressed carbon pickaxes. The block is also resistant to TNT explosions, so it could come in handy when trying to build some armoured fort/mansion. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Graphite Mod:
There is no real way to use the Graphite Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Graphite Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for this mod.
Key Features of the Graphite Mod:
- The Graphite Mod adds in graphite ore which can be crafted in tools, weapon and armour sets.
- You can also find and mine compressed carbon, which can then be crafted into its own set of armour/tools and weapons.
- The mod is compatible with a range of mods, including Forge, and works with MC 1.8.
How to Install the Graphite Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Blocks to Items Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Graphite Mod
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Graphite Mod.