Basic overview of the Gravestone Mod:
The Gravestone Mod is a very cool modification created by the developer ‘senpaisubaraki‘. This mod adds various features to the game, the main one being Gravestones. However, it also adds new items, mods and structures to the game. This mod adds a vital part of life to the game and gives Minecraft that extra hint of realism that you’ll really need. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 Additionally, the mod can be installed for SMP and single player client.
How to use the Gravestone Mod:
To use the Gravestone Mod, you first of all need to download and install it with Minecraft Forge. Next simply launch your Minecraft game and load up your chosen save file. If done correctly, the features of the mob should already be implemented into your world.
Gravestone Mod Video Showcase:
The mod does not currently have any public video showcases.
Key Features of the Gravestone Mod:
- There are 10 models available of gravestone from which you can choose.
- Simply press ‘M’ on your keyboard and a menu showing off all graves pops up, letting you choose whichever grave you want.
- The Gravestones will spawn upon a mob/human/pet death and is affected by different things.
- The Undertaker is an NPC that you can buy a chisel from, this can then be used to en scroll messages on gravestones.
- A smaller part of this mod is that NPC villages will now have a chance to spawn a cemetery.
How to Install the Gravestone Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Gravestone Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Gravestone Mod:
UPDATE 2.3.2: The latest update for this mod fully updated to Minecraft 1.8 and added name tags to pet’s graves loot.