Basic overview of the Gravity Gun Mod:
The Gravity Gun Mod, created by the developer “techdoodle”, allows players to pick up entities such as blocks and mobs, and launch them across the map. If you’ve ever played Half-Life 2, you will enjoy this mod. It adds both the Gravity Gun and the Supercharged Gravity Gun to Minecraft. Essentially you can use it to pick up almost any block in the game as well as animals and either set them back down or throw them. Throwing an animal will damage them as well as throwing a block at an animal or mob will also damage them.
How to use the Gravity Gun Mod:
There is no real way to use the Gravity Gun Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Gravity Gun Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Gravity Gun Mod:
- The Gravity Gun Mod is controlled entirely with a handful of simple commands for server owners and admins.
- If you have a gravity gun on your character, right click to pick up and entity and left click to launch them.
- /gg to give player a gravity gun. And /ggsuper to give a supercharged gravity gun with extra throwing distance!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be installed for both single player client and multiplayer servers.
How to Install the Gravity Gun Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Gravity Gun Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Gravity Gun Mod:
- The developer also added automatic update checking for the mod, so you don’t have to come back and see if there is a newer version! Also, a bug was fixed concerning one block high entities.