Basic overview of the Gravity Mod:
This mod allows you to do wall jumps, wall run and do all sorts of crazy fun stuff! This mod adds in various ways of switching on and off gravity, making your own stars, exploring crash landed starts with extreme gravity effect. This mod is currently available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for servers and single player. So what are you waiting for download the Gravity, or ANTI-GRAVITY mod today!
How to use the Gravity Mod:
There is no real way to use the Gravity Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Gravity Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Gravity Mod:
- This mod can also be downloaded with the help of Minecraft Forge.
- It will give you the ability to float around, jump over large obstacles and more.
- This mod is available for servers and single player.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4.
How to Install the Gravity Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Gravity Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Gravity Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Gravity Mod.