Basic overview of the Greek Craft Mod:
The Greek Craft Mod is a brilliant Minecraft mod made by the developer ‘Magicshancake_Pro’. If you are a fan of ancient Greek mythology then this is the perfect modification for you. You now have the chance to indulge yourself in a very detailed mythological experience, all inside your Minecraft game, so what are you waiting for? Download now!
How to use the Greek Craft Mod:
To use the Greek Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.8, you first of all need to download and install it with the help of Forge. To do this, simply click the hyper linked download button in this post. After you have done that, simply craft the item which you desire to use and have fun!
Greek Craft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Greek Craft Mod:
- This modification has some very interesting and unique features, the most obvious is the addition of the three very popular Greek Gods: Poseidon, Hades and Zeus. But that is not all that is in store!
- This mod seems to explore the over-powered, almost ridiculous side of Minecraft, by giving you many powerful items that do even crazier things! For example, Poseidon’s fishing rod catches fish everytime! And Herme’s flying shoes allows you to fly!
- There are also some very attractive weapons that have been added, these include Zeus’ Lightning Bolt, Hade’s Pitchfork, and Poseidon’s Trident… not to mention Apollo’s bow, which shoots flaming arrows!
- The new mob additions includes the likes of the famous Cyclops, and the Satyr!
How to Install the Greek Craft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Greek Craft Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘mods’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Greek Craft Mod:
UPDATE 0.5.6: Added new items to the game, tweaked many crafting recipes and working on fixing a bug problem.