Basic overview of the GTA V Hunger Games Map:
The GTA V Hunger Games Map is a large map with re-creates many locations from GTA V. The map is very detailed and the developer Neriak, who created the famous Dropper Map has made it downloadable on all devices: including PS3. The map can be played by 2-8 players and features redstone circuitry, weapons and more.
How to use the GTA V Hunger Games Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the GTA V Hunger Games Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
GTA V Hunger Games Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the GTA V Hunger Games Map:
- The GTA V Hunger Games Map can play anywhere from two to eight in-game players.
- Chests and powerful items are spaced evenly around the map providing a fair and honest game environment.
- The GTA V Hunger Games Map is created by the famous developer Neriak, who created the Dropper Map.
- The map re-creates many of the famous locations within GTA V.
How to Install the GTA V Hunger Games Map:
- To install the GTA V Hunger Games Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the GTA V Hunger Games Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the GTA V Hunger Games Map