Basic overview of the GTA V Map:
The GTA V Map can be installed without the use of Minecraft Forge and is compatible with the latest version of Minecraft 1.8. As of now, the developer has only added in most of downtown Los Santos, but eventually he wants to have the entire map of GTA created in Minecraft.
How to use the GTA V Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the GTA V Map. You first of all need to download the map. Then drag all of the files from your desktop into the installed directory of your Minecraft saves, usually in AppData/.minecraft/saves. Then, gather up as many friends as you can and invite them into your game.
GTA V Map Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases showing all of the features of the GTA V Map
Key Features of the GTA V Map:
- The GTA V Map isn’t completely finished as off yet, it only contains most of down-town Los Santos.
- The map is extremely detailed, recognizable and to scale from the GTA V games.
- Available for the Minecraft download on PC versions!
How to Install the GTA V Map:
- To install the GTA V Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your desktop and by using a WinRar program (or equivalent) and extracting them.
- Then go into the directory of your computer and find C:/AppData/.minecraft/saves, and drag the world save into there.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the GTA V Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the GTA V Map. The developer released the features and builds of this map all at the same time, however do expect future updates as the creator is trying to build the entire map of grand theft auto five, which is quite the challenge.