Basic overview of the Guilt Trip Mod:
The Guilt Trip Mod is a strange mod that has no real use, but it is a fun mod nonetheless. Essentially what this mod does, is when you kill a mob in the game, a small graphic of that mob will appear around your head and fade away over time – almost as a reminder to you of your murderous ways. The mod is unique, but doesn’t necessarily add that much in the way of features. So what are you waiting for, download the guilt trip mod today!
How to use the Guilt Trip Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Guilt Trip Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Guilt Trip Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Guilt Trip Mod:
- This mod tries to guilt players about the helpless creatures that they’ve killed by leaving a solemn reminder floating around their heads.
- These reminders may eventually fade away over time… or they may stay forever.
- The mod is available for SMP and single player client.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Guilt Trip Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Guilt Trip Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Guilt Trip Mod.