Basic overview of the Gulliver the Resizing Mod:
Gulliver the Resizing Mod is a brilliant and effective mod that changes many aspects of Minecraft without adding too many new items to the game. This mod actually only adds two items to the game, a potion that once drank will transform your player to a tiny model. And then a contrasting potion that once drank will transform your player into a giant who can see for miles and crush sheep with his feet.
How to use the Gulliver the Resizing Mod:
- There is no real way to use the Gulliver the Resizing Mod, you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Gulliver the Resizing Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Gulliver the Resizing Mod:
- A potion that once drank will make you very tiny, completely changing the physics of the game.
- A potion that once drank will make you very big, beware of falling damage.
- Other small tweaks such as the ability to glide with paper above your head. (Small model)
- You can also raft on a lilly pad and sit on top of an Iron Golems shoulders! (Small model)
How to Install the Gulliver the Resizing Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Gulliver the Resizing Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Gulliver the Resizing Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Gulliver the Resizing Mod.