Basic overview of the Halo vs Borderlands Map:
The Halo vs Borderlands Map is a hunger games style map that forges together the build and display styles of both Halo and Borderlands in one amazing map. You can also install the custom texture pack that is available for this map, it completes the map and makes it feel so much more like Halo or Borderlands.
How to use the Halo vs Borderlands Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Halo vs Borderlands Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Halo vs Borderlands Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Halo vs Borderlands Map:
- The Halo vs Borderlands Map allows you to explore the worlds of Halo and Borderlands in this awesome and extensive map. The map is created by Castle Crafters and even has its own texture pack.
- The Halo vs Borderlands Map is a hunger games style map. That means that the sole aim is to survive, and you need to collect food, weapons and tools in order to kill opponents.
- Can play from 2-8 players.
How to Install the Halo vs Borderlands Map:
- To install the Halo vs Borderlands Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Halo vs Borderlands Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Halo vs Borderlands Map.