Basic overview of the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod:
The HaloCraft 2.0 Mod, created by the developer hassansyyid, adds in loads of new items all inspired by the game franchise Halo. The mod adds in rocket launchers, energy swords, spartan armour and a whole lot more. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft and can also be installed for SMP and client single player. The mod only adds in one ore to the game, and it’s called Halo Ore!
How to use the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
HaloCraft 2.0 Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod.
Key Features of the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod:
- The HaloCraft 2.0 Mod adds in a range of new items including new Halo armour, a full Spartan outfit.
- The mod also adds in new weapons like the energy sword, rocket launcher and more.
- The developer has noted the mod is only a prototype and is very much a work in progress.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod:
- The latest update to the HaloCraft 2.0 Mod is a port to version 1.8 and version 1.7.10. The developer also fixed a small bug that meant the mod would run at different speeds.