Basic overview of the Hamsterrific Mod:
The Hamsterrific Mod is a small mod created for the latest version of Minecraft and aims to bring a new friendly mob into the game, and you can probably guess which mob it is. This mod adds Hamsters into the game, eight different types of hamsters to be exact. Each hamster has its own distinct look and special ability, and the mod is consistently free of bugs or glitches. This mod can also be installed for servers SMP and singleplayer client.
How to use the Hamsterrific Mod:
There is no real way to use the Hamsterrific Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Hamsterrific Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hamsterrific Mod:
- Adds in naturally spawning hamsters into the game.
- There are eight different types of hamster: Black, White, Brown, Dark Brown, Grey, Dark Grey, Razzleberry and Taoru.
- You can right click the hamsters with hamster food in order to tame them.
- Right click on them whilst holding paper in your hand to wear them on your head.
- This mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the Hamsterrific Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Hamsterrific Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Hamsterrific Mod:
- There most recent update for the Hamsterrific Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.