Basic overview of the Hats Mod :
The Hats Mod is a brilliant mod created by the developer ‘iChun’. The Hats Mod was originally created for the 96 hour modding marathon competition known as ModJam and adds new aesthetically pleasing hats to the game. The mod is full of features and has a cleverly planned GUI and mod menu. The mod is available for servers also, which is probably the best thing about it. You can now share and experiment with hats with your friends, not just alone!
How to use the Hats Mod:
There is no real way to use the Hats Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Hats Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hats Mod :
- The mod comes full of hats, 78 of them in fact.
- All of the mods are different shapes, sizes, colours and can all be simply equipped.
- Choose a hat by hitting H on your keyboard whilst in-game.
- A Hat Selector GUI will pop up. This GUI shows you all your currently installed hats and lets you choose one to wear.
- The mod also has its own colourized, so you can pick and choose your own colour too.
How to Install the Hats Mod :
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Click here to install the iChun Util Mod, the base dependency for this developers mod set.
- Next, download the Hats Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Hats Mod :
- There most recent update for the Hats Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.