Basic overview of the Haycraft Mod:
The Haycraft Mod, created by the developer “blubbeltasche”, adds in hay blocks to the game. There are three variations of hay that can be crafted using vanilla materials, light, dark and reinforced. The addition of hay to the game allows for more building and construction possibilities. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can also be installed for multiplayer servers.
How to use the Haycraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the Haycraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Haycraft Mod Video Showcase:
Unfortunately, there are currently is not a public video showcase demonstrating the features of the Haycraft Mod.
Key Features of the Haycraft Mod:
- The Haycraft Mod only really has one feature, and that is that it adds hay into the game.
- There are three varieties, a light variation, a dark variation, and also a reinforced hay block.
- Using any of these hay blocks you can craft half-slabs, stairs and pressure plates.
- If you fall on a piece of hay you will not take fall damage, just like in Assassins Creed.
How to Install the Haycraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Haycraft Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of Haycraft Mod:
- The latest update for the Haycraft Mod updated it to the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4. The hay blocks were also updated so that they will no longer harm you if the fall on you. Also, if you fall on them you won’t take damage.