Basic overview of the Healing Altar Mod:
To use the Healing Altar Mod, just follow these steps: All you need is to build small altar with bricks, stairs and lapis. Altar should be under the open sky. Then get one chicken egg. Wait for midnight and throw your egg to the moon! You have to look directly up to the sky. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to use the Healing Altar Mod:
To use the Healing Altar Mod you first of all need to download and install this mod with Forge. Then, once you open up your game all of the mod’s features should have already been automatically updated. The mod is currently available with Minecraft 1.8, so therefore should install very easily.
Healing Altar Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no video showcase of the Healing Altar Mod.
Key Features of the Healing Altar Mod:
- Adds in a healing altar, that allows you to complete a healing ritual that will heal you!
- You can perform the ritual only once per night.
- Performing ritual during thunderstorm makes it more powerful.
- Try tuning your altar with some heads to get more healing.
- Compatible with most texture packs and mods.
- The mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Healing Altar Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the Healing Altar Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder.
- Load up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new species of creeper!
Changelogs of the Healing Altar Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for the Healing Altar Mod. The developer has only just released this mod today, but it only has one main feature. I really can’t see the developer updating the mod at all either.