Basic overview of the Helpful Villagers Mod:
The Helpful Villagers Mod, is a great addition to the game to give you more out of your villages. Typically when you find a new village it may be a good starting point for your own city or you can utilize it for trade. But ultimately villages are pretty mundane in vanilla Minecraft. With this mod you can now give your villagers professions and skills in order to become self sustained. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 – better yet, the mod is compatible with a range of mods and dependencies.
How to use the Helpful Villagers Mod:
There is no real way to use the Helpful Villagers Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Helpful Villagers Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Helpful Villagers Mod:
- The most important aspect in order to give your new citizens jobs is the Guild Hall.
- You’ll need it to unlock jobs to assign your villagers. All you need to do is add a frame to any building with a door in the village.
- Then put the appropriate tool in the frame that corresponds to a specific job; i.e. axe for lumberjack, hoe for farmer, etc.
- Do this for each profession and you’ll be in business.
How to Install the Helpful Villagers Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Helpful Villagers Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Helpful Villagers Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Helpful Villagers Mod.