Basic overview of the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack:
The Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack Mod is an aesthetically pleasing mod that makes your Minecraft game look significantly better. There are many of these packs around nowadays, but this one of set apart from the rest. This plugin can be installed with external dependencies and is compatible with most mods and texture packs.
How to use the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack:
There is no real way to use the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack:
- The Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack dramatically increases the brightness and contrast in your game. You will notice that most objects look significantly better lit.
- The mod also changes the colour hue of most items, so a diamond block will appear a light colour blue than usual.
- It also adds in other graphic effects, a lens flare will now appear if you look at the sun.
- This mod can be installed for servers and client, so there is now no reason to install this plugin.
How to Install the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new map.
Changelogs of the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Hexagon’s Sunshine ShaderPack