Basic overview of the Highlands Mod:
The Highlands Mod is an amazing modification for Minecraft 1.7.4. This mod changes many of Minecraft’s key components and features, so why not download it today! This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and can be downloaded right now. The mod is currently a work in progress but is making great steps being one of the must download mods for this year. Available in SMP and client, it adds a staggering amount of cool features!
How to use the Highlands Mod:
There is no real way to use the Highlands Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Highlands Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Highlands Mod:
- The Highlands Mod adds over 40 new biomes to your Minecraft game!
- 14 new types and variation of trees, which all are available to cut down, craft with and have saplings!
- A variety of useful small plants that can be used for a multitude of things.
- Highlands and Highlands Large Biomes World Types
- Biome-specific ore generation!
- 256 block high mountains!
- More realistic biome placement, so you don’t get for example a desert next to a snowy biomes!
How to Install the Highlands Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Highlands Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Highlands Mod:
- There most recent update for the Highlands Mod added compatibility to Minecraft 1.7.4.