Basic overview of the Hitmarker Mod:
The Hitmarker Mod adds in damage indicators to the game via the Call of Duty hitmarker system. The mod also adds in a few other nifty tweaks including combo counters and red overlays. Overall, the mod works well and does exactly what it says on the tin. The mod is very simple to install and really there is no reason not to install this smart mod.
How to use the Hitmarker Mod:
There is no real way to use the Hitmarker Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Hitmarker Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Hitmarker Mod
Key Features of the Hitmarker Mod:
- The Hitmarker Mod adds quite a unique and interesting feature into the game; when you hit an enemy with this mod installed, a hitmarker will appear.
- For those who don’t know, a hitmarker is a sign of damage on opponents – originating in Call of Duty.
- There is also a red crosshair when you look at an enemy.
- A combo counter so you know exactly how much damage you are doing.
- Available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8.
How to Install the Hitmarker Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Hitmarker Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Hitmarker Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Hitmarker Mod. The entire mod was released at once and the developer has not updated the features since the initial release.