Basic overview of the HoloInventory Mod:
The HoloInventory Mod allows you to see a holographic display whilst looking at any block with a in-game inventory. That includes chests, furnaces and dispensers and more. This mod servers as only an aesthetic update to the graphics and Minecraft is just for fun. The modification only adds on feature and nothing more. Thankfully however it has high compatibility and can be installed with most external mods, texture packs and dependencies.
How to use the HoloInventory Mod:
There is no real way to use the HoloInventory Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
HoloInventory Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the HoloInventory Mod:
- You can see what exactly this mod looks like below by viewing the screenshots.
- Adds a holographic view when hovering your crosshair over any block with an inventory.
- This then displays the contents of the chest/furnace/dispenser quickly and efficiently.
- This mod saves a lot of time and hassle, and can be installed for servers too.
- This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, and also works with Minecraft Forge and MCPATCHER.
How to Install the HoloInventory Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the HoloInventory Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the HoloInventory Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the HoloInventory Mod.