Basic overview of the HoonPad Mod:
The HoonPad Mod for Minecraft 1.8 is a very clever and ingenious mod by the developer ‘Hoontolo’. This mod only adds into the game one item: The HoodPad. This item serves as your Minecraft equivalent to any real life tablet device such as the iPad. That’s right, you can now access apps (well, Minecraft apps) in your game!
How to use the HoonPad Mod:
To use the HoonPad Mod for Minecraft, you first of all need to install the mod with Minecraft Forge. Next, you can craft your HoonPad with: five obsidian, two redstone, one glass pane, and one diamond!
HoonPad Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the HoonPad Mod:
- The key features of the HoonPad Mod are the applications or ‘apps’ that you get with your HoonPad.
- The ‘Settings’, ‘Customize’ and ‘World’ apps all let you edit and change things inside your Minecraft game. Such as the time, the weather and even your screen tint!
- But moving on the more explosive apps! The ‘Creeper’ app allows you to blow up on the spot. You can also select the size and radius of your explosion!
- The ‘Instant House’ app allows you to automatically spawn a house right next to your location. You can choose from three different sized houses and each will cost you a different amount of HoodPad energy!
- The Rocket App allows you to shoot up into Minecraft space, the ‘XP’ app means you can cheat with XP, and the ‘Video Player’ app show a short clip from the developer!
How to Install the HoonPad Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the HoonPad Mod and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the HoonPad Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.