Basic overview of the Hopper Ducts Mod:
The Hopper Ducts mod is a great add-on to the already great Hoppers in Minecraft. It adds a new item that acts as a transport system connecting hoppers and chests across long distances. The great part about this mod is you can send items upwards with the use of ducts. This mod is also available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4, so you can download and install it right away!
How to use the Hopper Ducts Mod:
There is no real way to use the Hopper Ducts Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Hopper Ducts Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hopper Ducts Mod:
- The Hopper Ducts mod is a fantastic mod that allows for easy transportation of materials.
- You can craft the hopper ducts and then link them to chests!
- This mod will save you valuable time that you could spend harvesting resources.
- Craft the hopper with steel ingot and a wooden block!
- Works with servers and client-side!
How to Install the Hopper Ducts Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Hopper Ducts Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Hopper Ducts Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.