Basic overview of the Horror Hospital Map:
The Horror Hospital Map is a new map created by: “MiniGamer HDx”, and is available for Xbox 360 and Xbox One versions of Minecraft. The map can be played alone or with a friend, and asks the player to escape from a haunted and eerie hospital. The map is mainly puzzle based, requiring plays to figure their way out of the hospital rather than fight their way out. The map is regularly updated and is currently bug-free.
How to use the Horror Hospital Map:
To use the Horror Hospital Map you first of all need to install it. You can do this by following the instructions which can be found below. Then, load up the map with your friends and begin your adventure. Be aware however, this map is built to scare you, it is a horror map after all, so make sure you are fully prepared for whatever meets you in the map!
Horror Hospital Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Horror Hospital Map:
- The Horror Hospital Map is a very large map that challenges players to escape from a haunted hospital.
- The map can be played by up to two people, but it is recommended to play it alone for more scares!
- The Horror Hospital Map is available for Minecraft Xbox 360 and the Xbox One.
How to Install the Horror Hospital Map:
- To install the Horror Hospital Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Horror Hospital Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Horror Hospital Map as it has just recently been released onto the console version of Minecraft.