Basic overview of the Horse Locator Mod:
The Horse Locator Mod is a very in-depth mod that should clear up all problems you are currently having with horses in Minecraft. The mod tells you everything you need to know about the horse you are looking at, as well as primarily being able to easily and simply locate your horse after you lose it.
How to use the Horse Locator Mod:
There is no real way to use the Horse Locator Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Horse Locator Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase showing the features of the Horse Locator Mod.
Key Features of the Horse Locator Mod:
- Tells you if the horse is tamed or not – [true] or [false]
- If it is tamed then it will tell the Owner name, if it isn’t it will display “none.”
- Tells you if the horse is a baby or not.
- Tells you where the horse is in coordinates.
- Tells you how far away you are from it according to YOUR current coordinates.
- Displays the jump height, speed, and health of the horse.
How to Install the Horse Locator Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Horse Locator Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Horse Locator Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification as when the developer released the mod, he released all of the features at the same time. However there are planned features and they should be going ahead soon.