Basic overview of the Horse Upgrades Mod:
The Horse Upgrades Mod adds new items to the game that can be used to upgrade your horses. If you have ever been playing vanilla Minecraft and thought that your horses could use some extra speed, or power, then this mod is certainly for you. The mod specifically adds in three new carrots that can be fed to your horses to upgrade them. So what are you waiting for, download the mod today and enjoy all it has to offer. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8.
How to use the Horse Upgrades Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Horse Upgrades Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Horse Upgrades Mod Video Showcase:
- Lapis Carrot: Changes the horses variant (brown, grey, black, etc).
- Emerald Carrot: Feed it to your horse and it will switch the horse type; rotates between standard, zombie, and skeleton.
- Diamond Carrot: Adds one heart of health to the horse.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Horse Upgrades Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Horse Upgrades Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.