Basic overview of the Hunger Flames Map:
The Hunger Flames Map is a Minecraft hunger games map with a twist. Instead of using weapons that can be crafted and found around the map like usual, in this map, you have to use only flames and fire to kill the other players. The map’s developer, OceanCraft keeps the map regularly updated. Download this map now, the link can be found below.
How to use the Hunger Flames Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Hunger Flames Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Hunger Flames Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hunger Flames Map:
- The Hunger Flames Map can play anywhere from five to eight in-game players.
- The Hunger Flames Map is a hunger games style map with a twist. Instead of searching for items and crafting weapons, you must only use fire and flames to kill your opponents.
- The map also has a large volcano in the middle of the map that will erupt following the one minute grace period.
- Available for the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Hunger Flames Map:
- To install the Hunger Flames Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Hunger Flames Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Hunger Flames Map.