Basic overview of the Hunger Games Rome Map:
The Hunger Games Rome Map is available for download for the latest version of PS3 Minecraft download. The map is developed by Neriak, a famous developer who produced the Dropper Map. This map allows two to eight players to traverse around the narrow and detailed streets of Rome meanwhile trying to kill opponents.
How to use the Hunger Games Rome Map:
- There is no real way to ‘use’ the Hunger Games Rome Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick.
Hunger Games Rome Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hunger Games Rome Map:
- The Hunger Games Rome Map can play anywhere from five to eight in-game players.
- The developer of this hunger games map, Neriak, is responsible for The Dropper Map. One of the most downloaded maps ever for Minecraft PC.
- The Hunger Games Rome Map is extremely detailed and allows players to explore around Rome in game.
- Available for the PS3 console version of Minecraft.
How to Install the Hunger Games Rome Map:
- To install the Hunger Games Rome Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Hunger Games Rome Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Hunger Games Rome Map.