Basic overview of the Hungerland Map:
The Hungerland Map is a Alice in Wonderland hunger games style map with some awesome and detailed structures. The map can be installed just like any other and will keep you and a bunch of friends entertained for hours and hours on end. The map is shortened to Hungerland by many as it’s more catchy and fun to say.
How to use the Hungerland Map:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Hungerland Map. You first of all need to download the map. This is done a little differently on consoles and involves transferring the files over with a USB stick. Once the game is loaded, invite some friends into the game and enjoy the hunger games style gameplay.
Hungerland Map Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hungerland Map:
- The Hungerland Map is a map styled in the theme of Alice in Wonderland.
- The map is to be played as a hunger games style adventure, fighting your friends whilst collecting items and food.
- The main aim is to survive, but there is plenty to keep you distracted. The Hungerland map has some of the best and most detailed structures I have ever seen on a console map build.
How to Install the Hungerland Map:
- To install the Hungerland Map you need to first of all download it by clicking on the download link below this article.
- Then, load the files onto your USB stick/flash drive and put it in the front of your console: Xbox/Playstation.
- Go into the settings of the console and transfer the files across to your in-console memory.
- Load up Minecraft and then check in the menu if the map has saved, then load up and enjoy!
Changelogs of the Hungerland Map:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Hungerland Map.