Basic overview of the Hunt Mod:
The Hunt Mod mod is fantastic mod created by the developer Arkif100. The mod has received great support and popularity over the last few weeks because the Diamond Minecraft reviewed it, and he thoroughly enjoyed it. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and can also be installed for server multiplayer and single player client. You can find a few examples of the features and a video showcase here!
How to use the Hunt Mod:
There is no real way to ‘use’ the The Hunt Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
The Hunt Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Hunt Mod:
- The The Hunt Mod adds several new traps into the game in order to capture and kill wild animals.
- The mod also adds in a few new weapons, including the hunting shotgun and the hunting rifle.
- Finally, the hunt mod adds in game. More specifcally, deer!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Hunt Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Hunt Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Hunt Mod: