Basic overview of the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod:
The Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod, created by the developer: Dr_Prof_Luigu, adds in three new fully drivable vehicles to the game. However, these vehicles aren’t just any old textures and models – they are world famous, iconic vehicles from hollywood movies. The mod can be installed for Minecraft 1.7.10 and also works with server multiplayer. I’m pretty sure that you will recognise all of the additions in this mod, the model work is absolutely insane!
How to use the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod
There is no real way to ‘use’ the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod. You first of all need to download the mod and install it with the help of Minecraft Forge. If done correctly then all of the mod’s features should automatically be enabled, all you need to do is find them or craft them!
Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod, sorry about that!
Key Features of the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod:
- The Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod, adds in three new vehicles including the DeLorean from Back To the Future.
- Also in the mod, Ecto1 from the Ghostbusters franchise and the 1961 Ferrari GT from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off!
- The mod can be installed for servers, client side singleplayer and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and requires forge to run.
How to Install the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod.
- Download Minecraft Forge by clicking here.
- Next, download the and drag and drop the .zip files into the ‘resoucepacks’ folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Then open up your Minecraft game and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Iconic Movie Vehicles Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the mod, the entire mod was released at the same time!