Basic overview of the Immersive Engineering Mod:
The Immersive Engineering Mod is a tech mod with a certain charm. Based on the ideas and concepts, and with all assets created by Damien Hazard, it aims to bring a realism-inspired, retro-futuristic experience of technology and engineering to the user. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8 and is highly compatible with a range of external mods and independencies. If you want to download a mod that will enhance your Minecraft experience ten fold, then look no further.
How to use the Immersive Engineering Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Immersive Engineering Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Immersive Engineering Mod Video Showcase:
- It uses the RedstoneFlux API, known from Thermal Expansion, BuildCraft, EnderIO and other mods, but can be played fully standalone. Unlike other mods, IE does not use powertransfer via lanes of blocks, but instead via cables spanned between connectors.
- The mod features Power Generation in forms of waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel and more and many of its machines are multiblocks!
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Immersive Engineering Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Immersive Engineering Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.