Basic overview of the Incense Mod:
The Incense Mod adds in several useful items into your game that will allow you to access your very own incense burner. This burner will cover a ten block radius in smoke and will give you certain effects, such as health regeneration or night vision.
How to use the Incense Mod:
There is no real way to use the Incense Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Incense Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Incense Mod:
- It adds a new incense block which, when lit will diffuse a loverly scent in the smoke.
- This smoke given off will give you certain effects currently: Haste, Fire Resistance and Regeneration.
- Leaving a burning stick of incense outside when it begins to rain will but out the embers and will need to be relit when dry.
- All current items can be found in the miscellaneous tab in the creative menu. Place a ceramic incense holder, rightclick with an incense stick of your choosing. Then light with a flint and steel.
- Incense will affect a 10 block radius and will burn for approximately seven in real life minutes.
How to Install the Incense Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the Incense Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Incense Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.