Basic overview of the Incinerator Mod:
This mod adds a block to the game which you can use like an Incinerator (It wont burn down your wooden house)! You can open/close it by left clicking. You can destroy the item in your hand by right clicking and you can destroy the entire stack by sneaking and right clicking. This mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.4 and is a fantastic addition to anyone modpack.
How to use the Incinerator Mod:
There is no real way to use the Incinerator Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
Incinerator Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Incinerator Mod:
- This mod is very simple but very effective, it adds an Incinerator to your Minecraft game.
- You can open and close the Incinerator by left/right clicking.
- You can then throw whatever item you have into the Incinerator to instantly destroy it.
- You can view how to craft the Incinerator found below. It’s crafted with only vanilla materials.
- Available for Minecraft servers and 1.7.4.
How to Install the Incinerator Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Incinerator Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Incinerator Mod:
- There most recent update for the Incinerator Mod simply updated to Minecraft 1.7.4.