Basic overview of the InfiniteInvo Mod:
The InfiniteInvo Mod, developed by the project manager Funwayguy, makes it possible for you to have a infinite inventory – meaning that you will never run out of space. Sometimes you need just that little more inventory space when your down in the depths of your mines, or maybe even while venturing to new horizons in Minecraft. Either way this mod will give you all the extra space you could ever need and then some. This mod allows you to increase the size of the players inventory as much as you like until either Java runs out of memory or you hit the integer limit.
How to use the InfiniteInvo Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of InfiniteInvo Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
InfiniteInvo Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the InfiniteInvo Mod:
- Adjust the size your inventory, make it as big or as small as you want.
- Can keep adjusting the size of the inventory until you hit a Java limit.
- Comes with a fully adjustable and changeable in-game GUI.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the InfiniteInvo Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the InfiniteInvo Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.