Basic overview of the InfusionCraft Mod:
The InfusionCraft Mod is a great mod that allows you to combine elements of vanilla in order to craft new items. This mod only adds in one main feature that can be crafted, and that is the Infusement Table! Scroll down to the main features of this mod to find out exactly what it does! This mod is updated regularly by the developer and at the moment is completely bug-free!
How to use the InfusionCraft Mod:
There is no real way to use the InfusionCraft Mod you first of all need to download it with Minecraft Forge and then you can load up your latest save game. When loading all of the mods features should be automatically enabled.
InfusionCraft Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the InfusionCraft Mod:
- This mod allows you to combine different ingots/items in game.
- In order to do that, you will need an Infusement Table. You can infuse iron, gold, redstone, lapis lazuli and stone to get titanium, silver, ruby, blue crystal and reinforced stone.
- With these 5 items you can create some amazing things such as the staffs: Magical Staff, Fire Staff and Experience Staff.
How to Install the InfusionCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge to correctly run this mod! Click here to download Minecraft Forge.
- Next, download the InfusionCraft Mod and drag and drop the .zip files to your desktop.
- Then, open the following location: %appdata%/.minecraft/resourcepacks and put your downloaded files into here.
- Finally, load up Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the InfusionCraft Mod:
There are currently no public changelogs for this modification.