Basic overview of the Instant Houses Mod:
The Instant Houses Mod for Minecraft 1.7.4 is a mod that has been around for a while but never fails to impress. If you are too lazy to build a house from scratch then you should definitely get this mod. Created by the developer “JavaBuckets” whilst gazing through some code that makes up the 1.4.7 version of Flint and Steel, he found a way to create an item that instantly spawns different structures!
How to use the Instant Houses Mod:
- To use the Instant Houses mod you firstly need to install the mod with Minecraft 1.7.4. Then, either create the items or just spawn them in. Then you can just place down the instant block and it will quickly create you a house!
Instant Houses Mod Video Showcase:
Key Features of the Instant Houses Mod:
- One of the first items you can use is the Quick Dirt House instant spawn block!
- If you want something bigger and better then you can always decide to use a “1 Room Cubed House.”
- Or you can go in a different direction and instantly spawn in a White or Orange Standard Tent.
- Or if you want to feel more medieval you can even spawn in a cobblestone tower!
How to Install the Instant Houses Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.4 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the Mutant Skeleton Mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Instant Houses Mod:
- There are currently no public changelogs for the Instant House Mod 1.7.4.