Basic overview of the InternetCraft Mod:
The InternetCraft Mod doesn’t necessarily add in the Internet, but more things from the internet into the game. The mod adds in various memes, well known topics and more. So what are you waiting for, download the InternetCraft Mod today. The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.7.10 and 1.8, and can also be installed for SMP and single player client.
How to use the InternetCraft Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of InternetCraft Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
InternetCraft Mod Video Showcase:
There are currently no public video showcases for this mod.
Key Features of the InternetCraft Mod:
- The mod adds in both bacon blocks, which can be crafted, and back as food items.
- The Doge mob acts just like a wolf does and drops 3 bacon when it dies.
- Two animated GIF blocks, the Snoop Dog and Nyan Cat are also added into your game.
- A new dimension known as Internet Land is also present.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the InternetCraft Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the InternetCraft Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.