Basic overview of the Inventory Control Keys Mod:
The Inventory Control Keys Mod is a new mod created by the developer Lothazar, the mod makes it possible to control your inventory with new key bindings and controls. The mod doesn’t really add much to the game but it does have a big impact on how you play it. You’ll find yourself learning of these new shortcuts and will find your Minecraft play is a lot more efficient. The mod is compatible with the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8 and 1.7.10.
How to use the Inventory Control Keys Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Inventory Control Keys Mod. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Inventory Control Keys Mod Video Showcase:
- Two of the new key bindings (default H,Y) use the current selected item in your hotbar, and rotate that column in your inventory up or down.
- The other two (default J,U) shift your entire inventory up and down. So each of the three rows of your inventory is an alternate hotbar that you rotate into with one click.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Inventory Control Keys Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Inventory Control Keys Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.