Basic overview of the Inventory Pets Mod:
The Inventory Pets Mod puts adorable little animals in your inventory. They serve many different useful purposes like giving you speed boosts, flight, and climbing up walls! So long as you have the pet in your hotbar, you will be able to utilize its abilities. The purpose for the pets is to lend you the abilities that particular mob or item possesses. Creepers will protect you from blasts, Endermen will teleport you away when you’re low on health, Chickens will increase your speed, and Squids will allow you to breath, swim and see better underwater!
How to use the Inventory Pets Mod:
- To use the mod, you first of all need to install the mod with the help of Minecraft Forge. Then you can simply load up your latest Minecraft game and enjoy its features automatically.
Inventory Pets Mod Video Showcase:
There is currently no public video showcase for the Inventory Pets Mod.
Key Features of the Inventory Pets Mod:
- The Inventory Pets Mod allows you to carry around several small pets in your inventory.
- Carrying around a pet will allow you to access its abilities and special effects.
- You can also craft new types of chests, anvils and more.
- The mod is available for the latest patch of Minecraft 1.8, SMP and Client.
How to Install the Inventory Pets Mod:
- First of all, you need to download and install the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- Download Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.8 by clicking on this bullet point.
- Next, download the mod and drag and drop it into the .minecraft/mods folder of your Minecraft directory.
- Launch Minecraft and enjoy your new mod!
Changelogs of the Inventory Pets Mod:
- The latest update ported the entire mod to Minecraft 1.7.10, it also works with 1.8.